Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feeling 90!

Me and the dogs are hanging here on the couch. Intense fatigue. It's nothing like I expected or have ever experienced. It's like an alien space craft came down and zapped my being. I seriously feel like I'm 90 and need one of those hoveround scooters to get around. I've been able to eat a little more, For the first few days I think I got 6 bites of food down each day. I've been able to eat a liitle closer to what a 90 year old would eat since yesterday afternoon. Still can't really taste anything, though. Overall, things are improving and I'm feeling positive that I'm this good already. Hopefully, tomorrow will be even better and I can get back to some of my normal stuff and leave this 90 year old woman in the dust!

Thanks to The Martinez family for dinner Wednesday night and my clean house. The boys loved the pizza, especially the leftovers the next day and Spring Cleaning got those bathrooms sparkling like like I never could have. Thanks to the parental unit for keeping everything going smoothly around here while John picked up Tawnni and Lucas and for taking such good care of me and the kids. And to John and the kids for just being here with me. And to my work mates that are picking up the slack for me.....Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment