Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tawnilicious!

Our Miss Tawnni is graduating from high school tomorrow. We are so proud of her and looking forward to seeing her get that diploma! We wish her lot's of love, happiness, and a little success thrown in there, just to make it all a little easier. So, in case you are keeping score, that will be 2 in college, one in high school, one in middle school, and one going in to the second grade (and the 4 lazy, hairy ones that lay around the house all day)!
I've been cooking all morning so that we don't have to eat junk food on our trip and so Kyla and Jesse will have something easy to make while we are at the graduation. I made 2 lasagnas and 2 quiches (is quiche already plural?) and I've got beans and spanish rice to make chalupas tonight. Ran out of cheese, though, so need to stop by the store on the way back from my beloved rads.
Now, I must go.....gotta give myself a quick pedicure so Tawnni's friends don't think she invited her back woods grandpa to the graduation! Oh yeah, forgot to mention the good news from yesterday......baby eyelashes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment