Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feelin' Funkilicous!

Feeling a bit funkilicous today. Kept myself distracted this morning working on a short sale. Yup, that kept me busy for most of the morning, gotta love them short sales! I was supposed to meet a pest inspector this afternoon, but I passed that off to the homeowner and crawled back under the covers for the afternoon. Maybe it's just the limboland I find myself in right now, not knowing if I'm going in for an amputation of body parts next week or if I'll be shootin' up a toxic cocktail instead. Hopefully, I'll know more tomorrow afternoon because I'm really excited about the prospects (sarcasm).

Heading over for a 2D Echo for Cardiac Ejection Fraction first thing in the morning......whatever that is. Evidently, this chemo crud can wreak a little havoc on the ole thumper.

Thanks again, everyone, for all your well wishes.....it really does mean alot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment