Tuesday, November 23, 2010

9 Kids and Counting!

Hanging here under the covers this morning. I've got a mother of a cold and I don't want to take anything for it because the ole digestive tract hasn't returned to normal yet. No fever, so I'm good.....just achey and going through boxes of tissues. Can't seem to get those tootsies warm, either. But, mamma Kenton is coming to the rescue with some homemade chicken soup. She must have heard me whining from her perch up on the hill. For some reason soup is the only food that interests me these days.

All 9 kids are home this week (5 human offspring and 4 of the four legged variety) and it's so nice to have them all here. John planned the menu for Thursday and did the shopping yesterday. the menu sounds great.......just wish I could taste something! I hope a little taste comes
back.....this really sucks ( sorry, I've been hangin' with too many teenagers lately) for someone that likes food as much as I do. I guess I may have finally stumbled on to the only diet that I was ever
willing to try.

I hope everyone is getting ready for good times with family, friends, and food (all of my favorite things in this world) this Thanksgiving. Now I think I'll crawl back under the covers and take another snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment