Sunday, November 14, 2010

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend. Thank you so much to everyone that's leaving notes in the guestbook. I love reading them!

I keep falling asleep so early at night that I'm getting up way, way too early. It was 4am this morning....maybe earlier, can't remember. Anyway, Roman got up at 4:30 and by 6:30 I was watching him through the living room window run back and forth in the backyard chasing the dogs. Seriously, if I could have even a fraction of that energy!

Speaking of energy, I've been trying to get a few things organized around here in case I don't have much get up and go left after starting my chemo. Got the boys drawers organized (of course, they won't be that way tomorrow after they rifle through looking for what they need). I finished most of the laundry. Still need to match socks. Got my closet organized. Started on my office and now I have a huge mess. Seemed like a good time to take a break.....

John just got back from a race he ran this morning in Calabasas (nope....he didn't see the Kardashian's). He's not sure where he placed because it was a pretty big race. He ran one in Westlake Village a few weeks ago and placed 2nd in his (old man)class.

On another note, on a few select bad hair days in the past, I think I may have wished I didn't have hair. Let this be a lesson....be careful what you wish for. Seriously, though, I really hate messing with my hair, so I'm going to try to enjoy my no maintenance cue ball as much as I can. I'm not convinced yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm headed out to The Ondulando Club Annual Board Meeting here in just a bit. I've served my first year as a board member and have one year to go. The kids really like having a pool, spa, and tennis courts to use and it's right here in the neighborhood. After that, I really, really need to remember to go by the pharmacy to get my meds. Not sure what they are, but I'm supposed to start them first thing tomorrow morning. I'd like to have a little time to research what I'm taking before I start. Need to pick up some biotene mouthwash and toothpaste too. The girls on the discussion boards swear by it to keep the mouth sores at bay. I had my teeth cleaning scheduled for Wednesday, but had to cancel it when my chemo was scheduled that day. I better write all this down, I forget everything these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment