Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thigh Highs

After I got some real estate work done this morning I decided it was time to do something about the Beverly Hillbillies scene out front. I'm sure the neighbors wonder if I think those thigh high weeds are exotic shrubs (and you thought I was going to talk about the other kind of thigh highs, huh?). All that ivy out there was getting pretty creepy and out of control too. Anyway, John did all the hefty work. I dead headed the rose bushes, and at one point tried to cut back some of the overgrown bushes when John took the clippers away from me because I was breathing so heavy.....must have been the thigh highs! It looks a little better, but we stopped when the yard waste barrel was full. Will have to wait till next week to do a little more, whew!

I called the radiation oncologist office today to see if I had a schedule yet and they informed me that the doctor doesn't want me to start radiation until a full month has passed since I finished chemo. I didn't argue. I won't be starting until about the 11th of May. Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment