Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tramp Stamp

So, I was leaving the Cancer Center (you know, that really cool new building that would make a better art museum......just gotta cure cancer first) after my radiation simulation and I was behind a couple of women when one of the women turned around and said, "I just had to say hello to you, you're glowing". She was very nice and we had a little conversation about really short gray hair and a few other things. After I got in my car, I thought about what she said and how it's probably not the best compliment to tell someone leaving a radiation treatment center that their glowing..........ya know?

I got my first tatoo! Yup, I'm cool. Three little dots......so I'm not really that cool. The radiation simulation went well. I was able to get the perfect position with my surgery side. My arthritic side still wouldn't go in to position, but they were able to modify the position a bit to make it work. Should be getting a call about starting in a couple of weeks. Of course, if they forget to call me, that might be ok too!

Ok, 3 doctors appointments this week, done! I have a couple more next week that I'm thinking about rescheduling so I can have a medical free week. I'm thinking that's a really good idea so that I can start out fresh, with good attitude when daily trips to a medical facility start in May. Yup, I'm convinced......I declare next week MEDICAL FREE WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment