Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The chemo set in around midnight last night. I was soo tired from my steriod induced all nighter the night before that I fell asleep about 8:30 in my chair. By midnight I was up with that cauldron pot bubbling feeling in my belly and stayed up till around 3:30. A little better than the 1am - 6am 'roid fest I had the night before! Oh well.....by next week it will all be behind me. I just rescheduled my radiation simulation appointment for next week. No sense going in when I feel like this.

On Monday before I went in for my chemo, my friend Sharilyn Danebrock dropped by with a wonderful gift. I had called her about a month ago after seeing a write up in Ventana Magazine about Midiqueen Handbags. I had a little birthday money to spend and really wanted this certain fabric that I saw in the magazine. Sharilyn tried to find one for me, but they had all been sold already. I settled for another bag that I like, but kept thinking about that other fabric. To my big surprise, they found a piece of the fabric that I really liked and whipped a bag as a gift for me. Thank you Midiqueen, Sharilyn, and Kristina.....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment