Monday, April 11, 2011

Almost made it back home without chemo today. They couldn't get an IV started, but decided to try for the 7th poke......it was a lucky one. I got stuck 8 times today......to add to the 6 times last week. My arm is feeling a wee bit sore tonight. One of the nurses came over to talk to me about having a port installed because it's getting so hard to find a good vein. I explained that this was my last infusion......not sure she believed me because she spent the next few minutes reviewing my chart to make sure it was my last infusion. They might have had a One Armed Riot on their hands if she found something to the contrary in that file! Anyway, feeling ok. The steroids leave me feeling pretty yuck, but that should be gone by tomorrow morning sometime, just in time for the chemo yuckiness to set in tomorrow night. Okie doke....planning to become one with the sofa tonight......

No comments:

Post a Comment