Thursday, April 21, 2011

Medical Free Week!

Just finished rescheduling my appointments next week to accomplish the medical free week!

Went to an appointment with Kyla yesterday for a check up and to establish a plan going forward for her to be watched. She's on the hook for annual mammograms, and possibly ultrasounds and occassional MRI's. We will also be checking with insurance on whether we can have BRCA testing done on her too. So many things to think about and talk about with all of this. I want her to be able to make informed decisions on whether or not to even have the testing. So we are talking and I'm trying to give her as much information as possible. The last thing I want is for her to be worried about this all the time. I think she has a pretty good attitude about it all and will make good decisions based on the information she has. She's just 19, and interested in doing things that will keep her healthy for a lifetime.

On that note, I have some real estate work to get hopping on. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment