Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hittin' a Wall

Hittin' a wall today.....a big red, raw, blisterry wall! I am tired, and as much as I try to ignore it, it hurts. I passed my radiation oncologist on my way in today and told him I needed to see him before I went into the frydaddy. After looking at it he offered a long weekend of soaks and burn cream. So, I came home to my recliner this afternoon and I haven't moved since......so tired. Its 7:30 and the kids are just now eating. I've been doing most of the cooking lately, but this last week I am totally running out of gas way before I get to the kitchen. I think the walking in the morning and working the rest of the day is tanking me. I also had an appointment yesterday and my blood counts are getting really low again.

John is taking over....he's just a bit late in his delivery.....sitting here in my recliner waiting for someone to feed me takes alot of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment