Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot Dogs and Apple Pie

I'm headed out for number 20 in just a bit. Lot's of color, but no skin break down yet, just the little purple blisters under the skin. I used to tan really easy when I was a kid, so I'm hoping my skin holds up well to all this. They are still using a bolus every day, which is meant to intensify the dose to the skin, so I'm guessing I won't get out of this in my current state. Although, I'm still completely numb under my arm so if that's where the skin decides to break down, I won't be able to feel it. Just trying to think positive here.....

Feeling better today. It was a cold virus I was getting on Friday. Still stuffy, but not as sluggish and achy. Could be that I've been away from the radiation for a couple of days, though.

Did you see the latest news? It was Weiner's weiner. I'm sooooo shocked! Deja vu struck me in a "I did not have sex with that woman" kinda way. It's time to rev up election headquarters Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment