Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Green Envy!

I'm still feeling good! I'm headed out for number 11 in a bit and just a bit of a tan in the area they are radiating. I'm sure that will change, but for now.....all is good.

We went to Laughlin for a couple of days, thanks to our wonderful friends Lynn and Sam. We hung out at the river this time because their boat decided to quit. Everyone got to do a little jet skiing and Sam barbecued. It was nice to get away finally. I hadn't been away from the house overnight for about 9 months.....well, except for that 2 night stay at the hospital, but I'm not calling that a vacation.

Since I started feeling better, I've been trying to go out in the yard at least a few times a week to de-hillbillie the house. Of course, John has had to do some of the heavy stuff, but it's starting to pay off. My grass is green and starting to fill in. Large, shrub-like weeds are being eliminated. The fort/swing that the kids have grown out of is gone - sold it on craigslist. I think I had 25 people email me about that fort. Gotta love craigslist for that kind of stuff. John has to go clear weeds on the hillside this week for the fire clearance. I think he's really looking forward to that ;-)

Well, gotta go check on a couple of short sales, then I'm off to the art gallery (cancer center)!

No comments:

Post a Comment